Bakr's passion is in helping organisations achieve 'Integrated Business Excellence'.
Bakr is a practitioner and consultant in business and digital transformation and change, with particular expertise and passion to innovation and knowledge management.
Throughout his professional experience leading digital transformation projects and programmes in multinational blue-chip organisations, Bakr developed the expertise and experience to take a holistic view in the analysis of organisations, contexts and cultures, and an integrated approach to design thinking in transformation and change management programmes - integrating organisational, people and technology aspects.
In addition, Bakr's methods in supporting Integrated Transformation and Change Management with Knowledge Management Eco-Systems maximises value to people through knowledge sharing, knowledge transfer and innovation management and to organisations through significantly higher probabilities of achieving planned benefits, lower business and cost risks, and more productive stakeholder engagement.
Developing and leading client engagements in the design, management and delivery of large scale, complex business transformation and knowledge management programmes and projects, covering a wide range of organizations in various sectors including energy, engineering and utilities; financial services; and Government, Defense and Security sectors. Role covers:
- Business Development & Account Management: develop strong, long-term client relationships, and establish CITI as a trusted business partner and advisor in business transformation and knowledge management with blue-chip organizations in EMEA
- Strategy Implementation Process Planning: advising and working with senior responsible owners and PMOs in designing and validating blueprints and target operating models in line with corporate vision and strategy and in optimising project and programme portfolios to realise planned value and benefits
- Programme Leadership: supporting the design, management and delivery of major programmes and projects, including business case development, stakeholder mapping and engagement, benefits management, governance and issue/risk management
- Leadership & Capability Building: leading internal and external teams of programme and project managers, consultants and suppliers in the design and development of programme and project initiatives, and developing corporate and individual capabilities in sponsorship, governance and management of projects and programmes
- Thought Leadership & Design Thinking: contributing to practice development through capturing lessons learned, sharing knowledge, and refining and innovating programme and project management tools and techniques.
Integrated Business Excellence
Business Transformation and Change
Innovation and Knowledge Management
"My vision was to create a company that could impart lasting change
on the organisations that it touched,
and leave individuals with the knowledge"
Christopher Worsley, CEO